These architectural photographs formed a series of images of the Osney Power Station in Oxford, and were commissioned by the Saïd Business School in 2015, who had plans to redevelop the site as an Executive Education Centre.

The images were intended to document the building before redevelopment started and have been used to support the fundraising process.

Work had been scheduled to start in early 2020, however we understand that the project has either been put on hold or has been shelved.

This was Oxford’s first electrical power plant and operated from 1892 until 1968.