These architectural photographs formed a series of images of the Osney Power Station in Oxford, and were commissioned by the Saïd Business School in 2015, with plans to redevelop the site as an Executive Education Centre.

The images were intended to document the building before redevelopment started and were used to support the fundraising process.

This was Oxford’s first electrical power plant and operated from 1892 until 1968.

Update: Work commenced in 2021 and is ongoing as of early 2024.