£5.99

SKU ox-77 Category Tags ,


Share
Description

Stone pillars on the exterior of the Ashmolean Museum, the world’s second university museum and Britain’s first public museum. Its first building was erected in 1678–1683 to house the cabinet of curiosities that Elias Ashmole gave to the University of Oxford in 1677.

Location: The Ashmolean, Oxford

Rights managed

Photo taken in 2011

Full colour

Privacy Preference Center