£5.99

SKU ox-558 Category Tag


Share
Description

The Sheldonian Theatre was finished in 1669 after a design by Christopher Wren for the University of Oxford. The building is named after Gilbert Sheldon, chancellor of the University at the time and the project’s main financial backer.

Location: Sheldonian Theatre, Oxford

Rights managed

Photo taken in 2014

Full colour

Privacy Preference Center